The COMmunity Intervention Team, also known as COMIT, is embedded in the community to provide holistic services for clients with mental health needs and their caregivers so they can live and age well at home and in the community. It is an allied health-led team which provides psycho-social therapeutic intervention for clients with mental health needs and supports their caregivers in coping with caregiving for their loved ones.
With the COMIT team, clients with mental health needs can be cared for in the community without being referred to institutional care. The team also works with other community partners to provide person-centered care that caters to their other health and social needs.
Club HEAL COMIT comprises of a multi-disciplinary team of counsellors, social worker, psychologist, mental health nurses, case manager, programme executives and programme coordinators that provides the following services:
– Performs needs assessments for clients and caregivers
– Develops individualised intervention plans for clients
– Provides counselling and other psycho-social therapy for clients and caregivers
– Conducts home visits for assessment and close follow ups on clients and caregivers to help them cope better
– Provides case management, care coordination and service linkages for clients to appropriate services based on their care needs
– Conducts awareness training and community outreach engagements
To get in touch with COMIT, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org / 6899 3463. Click here for referral form.